Monday, July 1, 2013

Media Literacy 2013 Summer Session

Hi, I'm Corey.  I teach English and credit recovery at North Attleboro High School.  My summer has been short so far - school ended on June 26 - but I have been enjoying the time off and recharging my batteries.  In my free time I read books, watch movies, attend punk rock shows, talk smack, and follow Boston sports.  I hope to write and read a bunch this summer and take a few trips to wherever my instinct takes me.

This is a picture of my dog Zoey:


2 comments:

  1. Great dog!

    Our school year ended on the 29th! Brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey,
    #1. you and conan? Please explain.

    #2. Have you ever seen They Live? I didn't see you mentioning it at all and I think Patton is using it as a guide for his clip.

    ReplyDelete